CORPORATE MASSAGE ADELAIDE
Are you looking to reward, relax and revitalise your staff?
The professional team at Zephyr Life Adelaide can help you. We can provide an extensive range of workplace massage and stress management.
- Seated ergonomic chair massage
- Table massage
- Stress management
Neck and shoulder complaints, headaches and stress related health problems are endemic throughout the workplace. Corporate and office massage programs are a valuable way to reward and motivate your employees.
About our Corporate (or Seated Office) Massage
- All our massage therapists are fully qualified and/or have had extensive training in Corporate Chair Massage
- We offer chair and table massage depending on your needs
- It can be performed at an employee’s workstation, in a meeting room, or any other convenient location
- Requires no removal of clothing
- 10 – 60 minutes massage focusing on the back, neck and shoulders, arms and hands.
Or a full body massage with table if time permits
- Utilises a combination of specialised massage techniques designed to increase energy levels, manage and reduce stress, and ease muscular tension
- Stretching techniques and advice provided where appropriate
Benefits of Workplace Massage for your Company
There are many benefits of introducing Corporate Massage into your place of business, for you and for your employees. The full benefits are extensive. However, it is a simple and cost effective way to:
- Show staff you care
- Relieve stress and tension
- Increase productivity
- Improve company morale
- Reduce sick leave and absenteeism
- Make staff feel valued
“In a 1996 survey of Reebok International employees who received regular on-site massages, 98 percent said massage helped increase alertness, motivation and productivity. Studies have shown that implementing health strategies results in reduced absenteeism, increased retention of people in the job and increased productivity” The Age, March 2000
Benefits of Workplace Massage for your Employee
On an individual level, productivity and efficiency is increased through:
- Reduction in stress levels
- Relief to muscle tension in the back, neck and shoulders
- Reduction of the incidence of headaches
- Increased circulation and oxygenation of the blood
- Increased energy levels
- Increased focus and mental clarity
- Stimulation of immune function to resist colds and infections
- Increased mobility in the spine and limbs
- Increased postural awareness
- Prevention and treatment of repetitive strain injuries
Corporate Massage Pricing
Prices range from $80 to $95 per hour per therapist depending on the regularity of appointment and the type of massage required. Please note there is a minimum booking requirement of two hours per therapist. Below you will find an outline of our hourly rates along with a description of different financial options for you as the employer.
|One off or monthly booking||$90/hr||$95/hr|
Three different financial options are available for you as the employer:
- Option 1: Company pays
- Option 2: Company subsidises service by agreed percentage
- Option 3: Employee pays*
*Health fund rebates may be available for employee-funded massages where the employee has private health insurance.
Parking Surcharge: Depending on availability of parking, a parking surcharge may apply.
Travel Surcharge: A travel surcharge may be incurred if a therapist is not available in your area.
After Hours Surcharge: A $15 per hour surcharge applies for bookings Monday – Friday 6pm-9pm, weekends and public holidays.
Cancellation Policy: Please note that at least 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellations otherwise a 50% fee will be incurred. If a massage therapist has been deployed on the day without prior cancellation full rate will be charged.
If you have any further inquiries or are interested in booking a therapist please click here for contact details.